Sunday 25 January 2015

Last weekend at my sis for some timer

What a weekend with sis and Sofie!
Beef, lamb, veggies, fries, pizza, champagne, Prosecco, Crémant and Cava and a few beers.
Two days with squash :) It is so much fun to play squash! I think I'll have to build a squash court at TRACC camp :) I wonder if the professor will agree.
And of course we watched Swe-Fra handboll Saturday, wasn't the best game from Sweden, but we have qualified for the final round. Next we take Poland (hopefully).
The weekend was so much fun, didn't want to think about the fact that this was the last weekend with her for quite some time. Every time I did I felt sad.
I'm gonna miss my best friend/sister so extremly much. The world isn't quite as fun without her by my side.

Only 4 working days left, feels really strange, it's mixed emotions but most of them are positive and excited.

I really need to try the wetsuit I bought from Watersports Warehouse UK, hopefully it fits. And I need to start putting my stuff together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment