Saturday 6 June 2015

sorry, long since last update

I've been so busy that I haven't had the time to update my own blog, so sorry about that. I've had to put my priority to updating TRACC's blog and managing camp.
I'm getting really worn and tired after working nonstop about 10-12 hours per day since early May.
I'm so looking forward to my visa run to Bali and the 5 star spa resort, I need that desperatly.
During my week there I will have a think about my future, the last weeks has been very hard on me for mostly two reasons.

Look forward to the next call from mum and dad so I can get their sensible feed back on the things troubling me.

I have manged to do a few dives and a few snorklings, one of those produced two blue ringed octopus, they are so cute, but don't disturb them only watch from a distance.






No comments:

Post a Comment