Saturday 16 November 2013

Products for your skin...

When you are looking for the perfect solution for your skin, you have many brands to choose from that are really good, but when you also have the environment as an important factor it gets much more difficult. It's not just about finding products that are not tested on animals, it is also a question of finding products that don't have a negative impact on the environment. The impact on the environment can be the way they produce it but also which is just as important how it is (or not is) biodegradeable with no negative environmental impact.

I've been using REN for a long time because my skin loves it. But getting  more educated I needed to know what to use that is good for my skin but also produced by a company that realise the impact beauty products have on the environment.

After e-mailing REN I realised that they are aware and they do produce products that are not only good for your skin but is also environmental ok to use.
What I like with REN is that they take the questions you ask very seriously and really take their time to send you an answer.

They also give you the option to send your empty bottles free of charge back to them for recycling!

Their products are not tested on animals and they are concerned of animal testing.

They also donate a minimum of 2.5% of their profits to campaigns that promote a better environment and a better life for those less fortunate than ourselves. In recent years they have made major donations to Crisis, Children In Need, dEBra and Great Ormond Street Hospital.

I will continue to use REN, and will test their products on my adventure where my skin will be in a new environment.



No comments:

Post a Comment