Monday 16 December 2013

Less than 6 weeks to go

Time is flying, it's only less than 6 weeks until take-off.

I must admit I'm getting a bit nervous but I know that I have the team at New Heaven welcoming me and that is a great support, together with the support fram my family, friends and friends I've never met in real life.

I also have my previous experience with volunteering through Kaya, they made this happen. Without them together with New Heaven I wouldn't had the courage to venture on this new chapter in my life.

I also have the best skin products with me, REN skincare, that will make me skin look radiant and beautiful as always.

I have an appointment with Akademikliniken Stureplan for some skincare booked before I leave.
Now I just need to book an appointment to my favorite hairdresser at By Barda, Sofia, so my hair looks like I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment