Sunday 5 April 2015

Koh Tao-Kuala Lumpur-Kota Kinabalu

I've been in Kota Kinabalu since Thursday, tomorrow around lunch time I'll be heading of to the camp site.
This means that this will probably be my last update for a while since there is no internet at camp. Or it is sporadically and very poor :)

I've had a nice couple of days in Kota Kinabalu, it is a really nice town. I've been going to the gym, hanging by the pool, eating really good food, shopping and walking.
Hotel Horizon, where I'm staying, is perfectly situated right by Gaya Street, the ocean and the shopping malls. They also serve delicious food and have an awesome breakfast buffet.

I do miss the New Heaven crew a lot, and Koh Tao and my "home away from home" Namhasin House. It is such an amazing team to be part of and I love being there, but I also needed to get off the little island for a while as I told you in my previous post.
If I could go back now, I would though :) That is how much I miss the people there.
Will definately be going back to celebrate my birthday on Koh Tao beginning October!
My VISA-run end June I bought flight-ticket to before I got to Koh Tao, I'll be going to Bali for that one.
But now I'm heading of to new adventures and getting new work experience. I know it will be wonderful to arrive at camp site and TRACC, and to be useful again.

All is well otherwise, next update will come when it comes :)

Jewelry from Noog's shop Himapan Jewelry on Koh Tao. She is such a talented jewelry maker

The Why Not Bar cat

View from the plane over to Kota Kinabalu


Mmm a glass of good red wine at Hotel Horizon

Delicious! Asian oxtail ragu! Yum

New bag
To hen that I had opposite my balcony at Namhasin House. Didn't see the eggs hatch though


Last dinner with a great team filled with amazing people. I had a rare steak (surprise surprise)


Shopping in Kota Kinabalu is awesome :)

Off to the gym

A bruise ;) just so that you can see that it's not all fun and play :)


Save water Hotel Horizon


No comments:

Post a Comment