Monday 7 April 2014

Busy

It's been busy the last couple of weeks. We've been diving in the day and building new artificial reef structures in the late afternoons.
The structures were made in preparation for visitors from TAT (Tourist Authority of Thailand) with guests and a group of students from the USA travelling around for 6 months on a big sailing ship.
Friday and Saturday was very intense and that group consisted of everything from underwater photographers to unexperienced and experienced divers. They were a hard group to please but the team did the best we could.
Sunday we had the group of students, they were a delight. Even though we were all tired after working hard we all enjoyed showing the students how we put down artificial reef structures and how we attach corals to them. It was a wonderful day!

After I got back I had a long talk with mum and dad over the phone, it was as always great to hear from them and get an update on things at home.
After the call I had a night out with a bit to many Gin&Tonics :) It's a dangerous drink those G&T

Today we have the day off and I've just been in front of the computer all day. They don't have the fastest of WiFi here.

I've finally learnt how to adjust the white balance when taking underwater photos, I'll post a couple of them together with some other photos of things I've seen and done since my last post.

In 12 days my sister arrives!!!! Can't wait to see her, I'm gonna hugh her to death I think. End of April my dad and my uncle will join them on Koh Tao!!
I now of a couple of restaurants like Yin and Yang, which makes really good and spicy thai food. Also a place where you have Korean barbecue. And of course I'm gonna take them to my favorite bar Why Not bar which plays reggae and also Babaloo Bar.
I am so excited for them to come here and also meet the great people here at New Heaven Dive school and also the persons at Namhasin House where I live.

Still no rain at all, it's extremly dry and the water shortage is severe. I do hope there will come a lot of rain soon.

This is all for now, I'll post photos shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment