Tuesday 25 March 2014

Kuala Lumpur

It was a long wait on Koh Samui before my flight left to KL yesterday. Next trip I'll plan a bit better.
KL is hot, 38 degrees and the air is really dry.
Today my time has been spent in the gym and by the pool.
The hotel KLIA Concorde Inn is alright, not as good as I thought but alright. The internet connection however is super slow, I thought Koh Tao was slow but I think the internet here is a record slow. Had plan to upload all the latest pictures on facebook but no luck with that.

Looking forward going back to Koh Tao again tomorrow morning. It was nice getting off the island but as soon as I did I wanted to go back.




1 comment:

  1. Marissan, how are you to day, you are whery misst on ours forum in sweden.
    We all hope you have a fantastisk time over there

    Mvh slev

    ReplyDelete