Tuesday 20 May 2014

Kuala Lumpur on Friday

Friday morning I leave Koh Tao for getting my next 60 days. Also this time I'm going to Kuala Lumpur, but to another hotel which looks really nice.
http://www.samasamahotels.com/home

I going to enjoy their swimming pool, the fitness center and I think I will go to the beauty salon (I really need to get scrubbed and my skin is in desperate need for a facial :)) and of course their food, which by the looks of it will be pretty amazing.
With a little luck I might even be able to get my hair cut, it is really really in need of that. I'm starting to look like a scarecrow.
I am also going to enjoy things we normally take for granted, like hot water, clean sheets, fast internet and a nice bed and a TV :)

I'll post my review of the things I try out there, and you'll probably gonna get lots of food pictures :)

It's going to be nice just to be by myself for a few days, relaxing.

I'm most of you already know, but the Thai military has taken over power. They got tired of the fights that's been going on in Bangkok for quite some time.
There are no restrictions for tourists or anything, and of course here on Koh Tao everything is peaceful and lovely as always. I didn't even know about the Military siezing power (haven't watched the news for ages) until someone told me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment