Monday 12 May 2014

Monday!!

When the weekend comes I always long for Mondays!
Had a wonderful EMP-Monday today. Before I started my fish survey I saw a seasnake! They are absolutely beautiful, so graceful and amazing.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banded_sea_krait

I did the fish survey and also the photo transect where you take a photo every meter of the 100 m line. I hope the pictures will work, I'll get feed-back tomorrow.

Now I'm sitting on my balcony enjoying the breeze, it might actually be a storm coming, the wind is picking up!! Really really hope I will finally have my first real tropical storm since I got here.
It is nice and cool this evening, can't be more than 26 degrees.
I just hope the storm will come, it's already getting a bit more calm....

Sitting here on my balcony after an amazing day with New Heaven Reef Conservation Program, I can't think of anything I'd rather do! It's not just the diving it's the planning, logistics etc... I get to use the skills I've gathered during all my years of working and at the same time learn so much more things.

Sea snake


Porquipine fish


Parrot fish



No comments:

Post a Comment