Saturday 31 May 2014

Kuala Lumpur

The Sama-Sama hotel Kuala Lumpur was pretty fantastic.
I had a haircut, a facial, went to the gym, was lazy by the swimming pool and enjoyed really good lamb chops and sirloin steak! I also had the best breakfast buffe I've ever had.
Sama-Sama was a really nice place to stay for a few days, the staff were really helpful and service minded.
The room was nice and the bed was amazingly comfortable.

I got back on Koh Tao Monday afternoon and on Tuesday I was back with conservation again, it was wonderful to get back into "work".

It's been a nice busy week with both diving and land work.

From the 10th of June until the 24th of June I will be handling the dive shop and administratiion with the different places to rent that are connected to the diveshop. I'll also handle all the money in and out, dive planning etc etc. Luckily I have some great people around me in the dive instructors, DMs and the other staff, people I think will help me out with the stuff that I'm new to.
It's a big trust Dev has given me and I will do my very best to do an excellent job even if this is something completely new for me.
Dev asked for my help since he needed to go to England for a wedding, and of course I wanted to help him out. But I will miss "my" conservation team and diving loads!!

I'm getting closer and closer to my 100th dive. Tradition is that you do that one naked but since I don't want to kill of all the marine life by giving them a heart attack I'll keep clothes on :)

I'm also posting a few photos from when I was on Koh Samui to see my sister. These restaurants serve sharks, and I hope people will not support their business. Sharks are not only very rare their meat is also filled with toxins and urea!




















No comments:

Post a Comment