Sunday 1 June 2014

Fun dive yesterday

Yesterday I went for 2 fun dives together with New Heaven.
First we went to Chumpon in the hope that the whale shark spotted the day before was still there, but of course it wasn't.
I dove with a few from the conservation team, it was a nice dive. After Chumpon we went to White Rock where only me and Rahul was diving together. It was so nice, relaxing and wonderful. Of course, being conservationists and all, we also did the secco-disc in three different depths :) Secci-disk is a black and white disc that you use to check the visibility in the water.
It was absolutely fantastic and it was a real joy just doing a fun dive.
I also got to practice on my underwater photographing, I still need to take loads more pictures, but at least I'm slowly slowly improving :)

In the evening I went to Bizarro and enjoyed Tapas and  glass of red wine.While I was there thunder, lightning and heavy rain come in over Koh Tao, it was amazing!

Today I've spent the entire day at the dive shop uploading photos and my blog, internet is pretty slow today so it's taken most of the day.
Tonight I'll make myself a feta cheese sallad and watch Sons of anarchy

Redbreasted wrasse


Emperor fish

Longfin bannerfish





No comments:

Post a Comment