Tuesday 3 February 2015

I'm at my second home

I have arrived at my second home, Namhasin House, or I arrived yesterday.
I got the same room as last time so it really feels like coming home.

The journey over here was long, and since I can't sleep while travelling it felt even longer.
I also managed to twist my knee when getting on to the transfer bus at Koh Samui. Walking is fine but going down stairs is a little painful. Will wait a couple of days before going diving since I will need my knees when finning and climbing up the ladder.
I slept like 12 hours last night, it was so nice.
Today I went to the dive school, New Heaven, just to say hi. While there I untangeled string and filled up some needles. It was great to see everyone again and the best thing was that Bua remembered me. It took a couple of minutes but she did recognize me :-)
I have also been shopping stuff for my room: a water kettle, broom, toilet brush, cleaning liquid, washing powder, dish liquid, cup, glasses and forks and spoons. And of course instant coffee, milk and muslie.

It very warm and humid :-D My hair looks crazy.

1 comment:

  1. Asså frippan... du kan ALDRIG mobba mig igen :P

    ReplyDelete