Monday 16 February 2015

Monday

My knee was healing up but I did something stupid, stair training, so now I've got to heal up again :-)

Today I've been doing some land work. We dug up the old pipe for the turtle tanks and put down a new better one. The guys also installed the new pump.
Digging under a hot sun with no wind, puh, that is hot, but a good excersise. I was careful so I only put weight on my good knee.
I think the baby turtles will be even happier now with the new pump and pipe.

In the afternoon I walked in the shallows cleaning, it is so much plastic everywhere. You could spend a week digging up plastic and still there would be almost as much left.
We really need to stop using plastic for everything, and when we do use it make sure we take it with us and throw it in a bin.

Today's been a really hot day, almost no wind and a clear blue sky.
I'm getting more and more used to the heat.
Already looking forward to my new job as project manager at TRACC. It's going to be challenging, fun and educational.

Still haven't got much color on my skin, but that's perfectly fine. I'll get more than enough :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment