Saturday 7 February 2015

Life's not bad

Life's pretty good even though I'm still not diving. I'll give my knee a try Monday by going out jogging, if it's ok Tuesday I'm going down!
I'm still in zombie mood, I love my balcony to much. Yesterday I started with the walking dead season one and now I have bought myself a nice drink to accompany me on my all nighters on the balcony.
But I need to readjust my internal click soon :-) Going to bed when the sun comes up is normally when I get up in the mornings.
I have gotten almost no sun on me so I'm still as pale as before :-) guess I'll have to start working on that so I don't burn myself when I go out diving. I never use sun screen when going into the water cause it's been proven it has a negative impact on coral health.
It is so nice to see all the friendly faces here in Chalok. Everyone seems to like my new hair cut.

I gave the baby present to my hosts at Namhasin House today. It was so nice to see how happy he got. Baby and mother is still in Bangkok cause the baby needs extra nutrition, he was so tiny when he arrived. But he is getting bigger and stronger each day.
I wonder if I could ever find a place feeling so much as a home away from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment