Thursday 19 February 2015

Land work

I went with the crew yesterday to do some snorkelling and try my knee.
This morning I found out that it's not fully healed yet, but that was perfectly alright. I got to spend the day at Save Koh Tao office doing more concrete bottle nurserys.
It was a fantastic day, the team work was fantastic. Everyone were doing a lot of work and having fun at the same time.
Tomorrow I'll be back there doing more new structures and getting a good workout building muscles :-)
I'll do my best to remember to bring my camera tomorrow so you can see all the fantastic structures we're doing.
I think we all had a great day, much thanks to the team leader Spencer and Joel who were really organised and knew exactly what was needed.
Never underestimated good organisation :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment