Saturday 15 February 2014

My new home - Namhasin House

On the 9th I moved into my new home at Namhasin House.
It’s so nice to finally have a place of my own. First thing I did was buying cleaning products and buying yogurt, tomato juice, cheese, crackers, coffee, soy milk and muesli.

The room is very small and have only one small shelf to put clothes on, but I have managed to put everything in order without having to keep stuff on the floor or in my suitcases.
It’s also got a fridge, a bathroom with cold water.
It is a very nice room though, and the owners are so kind.
It gets pretty hot in my room, I only have a fan, but luckily I had brought my mosquito net from home, it is for beds normally but I have hung it on my curtain rod to the balcony so I can have the balcony door open at night without getting any mosquitos into my room.
It works very well.
I think I will have to get an extra fan though, cause it’s going to get much much hotter on Koh Tao.






No comments:

Post a Comment