Thursday 6 February 2014

Things are good

Yesterday we went out the conservation team to fix a bouyline and do some coral restoration at one of the nursery sites.
With the bouyline I was in charge of the knife :) and cutting the rope at the surface. I was floating on the surface of the ocean, holding a knife :) I was happy
When that was done we all went down to repair one of the coral sites. I felt good and the diving went very well, still have a lot more to learn when it comes to diving, but the suggestions I got from Hilde really helped me. I really appreciate diving with experienced divers who tells me what I do wrong and how I should do it.

In the evening we went to Save Koh Tao meeting, all pictures are from the slides of Save Koh Tao, it belongs to them. Interesting about the sunlotion....


























It was a very interesting meeting.

After the meeting some of us went for dinner, I had the basil leaves with Chicken, ate all the chilis... which I regretted today :) My tummy has been a bit upset with me today so I didn't go with the team diving. Instead I cleaned Chalok Beach and studied Marine Biology.

I also got a call from Namhasin House!!! They have a room for me and I'll be moving in on the 9th of February. The room is really really small, but clean and fresh. Cleaning of the room, new bedsheets and electricity is included, I also have a fridge! And most importantly the owners are really nice and friendly.
I will have to have my clothes in my suitcase, but I don't mind that, now I can make myself a home there.

There is one review on Tripadvisor that is really bad, says the owners are terrible, I fully DISAGREE, the lady and man is really helpful and friendly. Maybe the person giving that review wasn't very polite and nice to them, I don't know. With me they are really great.

Can't wait to move in.

Soon is time for me to go to dinner, I think I'll have something not so spicy today :) Even though I love the spice and heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment