Sunday 23 February 2014

This weeks fun and relaxation

We had a little party at Babalo Bar Wednesday for a job well done with the class from Bangkok.
Thursday I took a walk together with a few others to Buddha Viewpoint, it's a pretty tough walk but the view is fantastic, after that we went to dinner at Carabou, there I enjoyed a Kiwi frappe which I don't think had even the slightest hint of kiwi in it, tasted like "päronsplitt" :)

I got myself another fan for my room which is really nice. Now I get it pretty nice and cool in the evenings.

Wednesday I got my room cleaned and new sheets, and of course I managed to drop my whole fried rice together with a bottle of chili sauce on the floor, spent about an hour cleaning that up. So much for my planned DVD-evening with fried rice :)
I've been dropping things all over this week :)

Tonight is the ice-hockey OS-final, Swe-Can, we'll be going somewhere to watch it tonight. GOOOO SWEDEN!!!

Tomorrow I'm finally managed to schedule a Skype-call with my mum and dad. With a bit of luck the WIFI-will be strong so we can video-Skype. Unfortunately I don't think mum and dad has web-cam installed on their computer so I wont get to see my darling Terry :)

This week has been really busy and I haven't had a full weekend off for two weeks, so I'm a bit behind in my marine biology studies.
Havn't started jogging in the mornings or doing strength excersise yet, but hopefully the coming week will be a bit less full.







No comments:

Post a Comment