Thursday 9 January 2014

Final preparations in full swing!

This Saturday it's only 2 weeks til take-off!! I still haven't grasped the whole concept of what I'm about to do. I am to busy packing stuff and cleaning my apartment for the person who's renting my apartment when I'm away.
While packing most of my clothes away for storage I realise how much clothes I have.
Now I only have a few items left but I manage anyway, I think this is a sign that I have much to many clothes, and don't mention the shoes, I have loads of shoes :)

In about a weeks time I'll be moving in with my parents, I think when I get there I will be able to enjoy the thought of leaving and also think about my new journey in life and where it might take me.

My parents has planned a small party the 24th when we're going to enjoy lovely seafood together the whole family and my closest friends.

This weekend I'm going to spend with my sister and her room mate, even though I have loads of stuff to do at home I still want to spend a last weekend for some time with my baby sister and my "boyfriend" (that is my sisters Chow Chow Terry :))
Who wouldn't miss this cute "little" guy?
I am so going to have Skype calls with him :)



No comments:

Post a Comment