Thursday 16 January 2014

Last night in my little home

I am not leaving until the 25th, but since I will be renting out my appartment I need to empty it of all my stuff and do a good cleaning of it, so that my house guest move in to a spotless place.
To do this I need to move out, I'm working full time so my only chance to clean it out is on Sunday.
Friday-Saturday I will spend with my sister and her "family".
Saturday I'm moving in to my parents :) Hasn't lived at home since -89 :) But I'm lucky having parents like them, I am so welcome to stay with them for a week.
They are also arranging a good-bye party for me on the 24th. There will be a shellfish buffe :) I love it! My parents will be there, my sister and her best friend, my older sister with her kids and husband, and my two best friends!

I'm a bit nostalgic and scared of leaving my flat for such a long time, it's my comfort zone, my home, but I know that I will feel at home on Koh Tao as soon as I have found a place to stay there. I will make that place my home for 5 months.

I don't want to get stuck in my comfort zone here at home, I don't want to be asking myself why didn't I do this and that before it's to late. I'm doing it, and if it doesn't work out then I have tried!

No comments:

Post a Comment