Friday 31 January 2014

Refresher day

I did my refresher today, I survived the filling of the mask, taking out the regulator and all that J
After the skills I just swam around getting my diving memory back.
Tomorrow I’ll do a fun dive, just so I get a bit more comfortable before joining up with the marine conservation team on Monday.

My computer is acting a bit strange, but hopefully it will sort itself out. Maybe it’s just tired cause of the humidity.
Apparently it was tires because McAfee was doing an update, and I'm also very impatient. But my computer is very slow, don't know why, neither does my IT-technician Cizzi. But at least I'm up again.
When I get a new computer one day I'll make sure it is faster and better. Should have listened to the reviews on this one, the critics said it was very slow working but it has an amazing battery time and is light and small.
It’s very annoying though, stupid computer, my old phone works just fine.


I think I’m gonna sleep lika a baby tonight. After the skills and diving my legs were like rubber and I could hardly climb up the ladder to the boat J My diving muscles has been dormant for a long time.

I really feel like having a pizza tonight but I don't think I will, haven't gotten my bicycle yet and there's no good pizza places around I think, but I'll check it out.
Pizza and a good movie would be perfect. I've watched Sand Sharks (yes, Cizzi it got even more stupid) and Swamp Shark (that was remotely better then the sharks in the sand), tonight I think I'll go for nostalgia Boondock Saints (thank you Caroline)

There's a lot of dogs here everywhere, but they are disgusting, scary and strange, not my boyfriend at all. Can't wait to talk to Terry :)

2 comments:

  1. Grrrrr du skriver på helt knasigt språk ju, fasen jag få ju gissa mig fram så jag lägger energi på bilderna ist och drömmer mig bort från Roslagen ett tag.

    Hoppas allt känns fantastiskt och du njuter av exakt vareviga stund.

    Stor kram från roslagens hetste gryta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry grytan, men tänk så här, nu får du öva på din engelska :)

      Delete